Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, January 12: Class Follow-up

Dear All,

It was a pleasure meeting you today. I am looking forward to working with you this semester.

Congratulations! Now most of you have your blogs set up for the semester. As I said in class, you are welcome to customize your blogs by changing the templates, color schemes and fonts. However, you need to choose a layout and color pattern that is reader-friendly and that allows me and your peers to make sense of what kind of post we are reading.

Thank you for sending me the urls of your blogs. I have linked them to our class blog.
If you do not see your name on the list of Student Blogs, it means that I have not received the url. Remember that what you should have sent me should look something like this: http://XXXXXXXX.blogspot.com. Only in your case you would have the url name you picked when you were creating your blog.

Also, if the subject line of your email did not specify how you want your name to appear on the blog, I used your full name the way it appears on Blackboard. So, if you do not normally use your middle name or, on the contrary, if you only use your middle name or a nickname, please email me the corrections.

Good luck making your first blog posts on Wednesday. If you have any trouble posting your Short Writing Assignment #1, please email me both your questions and a copy of the essay just in case.

See you Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment